- Independent and autonomous supervision of the disassembly and assembly of electrolysis modules worldwide.
- Supervision and training of technical teams for fabrication of steel structure and piping (CS / SS / GRP).
- Monitoring of production / assembly progress and assurance of the quality.
- Approximately 95% of your activity takes place at our yards or at suppliers and partner companies located worldwide.
- Support in developing, presenting, and initiating corrective actions in the supply process.
- You have completed an apprenticeship in metal construction and more than 10 years of practical experience or / a qualification as technician or an engineering background.
- You have experience in welding CS / SS (International Welding Engineer / International Welding Specialist).
- You bring several years experience abroad on a shop floor manufacturing, preferably with international exposure.
- Experience with steel structure and piping (CS / SS / GRP) constructions is advantageous.
- You have very strong coordination as well as organizational skills and with the ability to make decisions under pressure and uncertainty.
- You have good negotiating skills and are able to work with stakeholders from different cultures.
- You have good knowledge and easy handling of modern information technology and communication
- You bring worldwide mobility and willingness for longer missions abroad.
If you are a skilled professional seeking an exciting opportunity to lead international projects in fabrication and assembly, we invite you to join our dynamic team. Apply now to be a crucial part of our global operations!
It goes without saying, that we would like to offer attractive working conditions. This includes for example:
Performance-related compensation according to collective agreement Metal & Electro NRW
Attractive old-age provision models
Groupwide learning measures
thyssenkrupp internal health campaigns
Furthermore, at thyssenkrupp nucera we offer:
Flat hierarchies and short decision-making routes
International work environment in interdisciplinary and multinational teams
Training on the job by a dedicated mentor
Very good development opportunities either in a specialist or in a management function
Flexible working time models (Home Office and flexible working hours)
Free Beverages (water, coffee, tea)
Excellent transport infrastructure (public transport as well as highways A1, A40, A45)
Whether hybrid working models or part-time: whenever possible, we give you the flexibility to work how, where and when it is best for you.
Talent Acquisition Specialist