- Managing and setting up of a yard / workshop organization.
- Supervision and training of technical teams for fabrication of steel structure and piping (CS / SS / GRP).
- Monitoring of production / assembly progress and assurance of the quality.
- Support of the construction team for supervision of the unpacking and assembly of electrolysis modules on construction sites worldwide.
- Managing material flow for assembly activities and ensure incoming quality of material.
- Supervision of erection and assembly activities where required.
- Approximately 95% of your activity takes place at yards / construction sites or at suppliers and partner companies located worldwide.
- You have completed an apprenticeship in metal construction and more than 10 years of practical experience or / a qualification as technician or an engineering background.
- You bring several years experience abroad on a shop floor manufacturing or construction sites. Experience with steel structure and piping (CS / SS / GRP) constructions is welcome.
- You have very good coordination as well as organizational skills and are able to take decisions under pressure and uncertainty.
- You have good negotiating skills and are able to work with stakeholders from different cultures.
- You look forward to take responsibility at construction sites in front of customers.
- Pre-Commissioning knowledge at chemical plants would be of advantage.
- You have good knowledge and easy handling of modern information technology and communication.
- You bring worldwide mobility and willingness for longer missions abroad.
- Experience in establishing of sites for chemical plants.
- Experience on construction sites for steel structure and piping erection
It goes without saying, that we would like to offer attractive working conditions. This includes for example:
Performance-related compensation according to collective agreement Metal & Electro NRW
Attractive old-age provision models
Groupwide learning measures
thyssenkrupp internal health campaigns
Furthermore, at thyssenkrupp nucera we offer:
Flat hierarchies and short decision-making routes
International work environment in interdisciplinary and multinational teams
Training on the job by a dedicated mentor
Very good development opportunities either in a specialist or in a management function
Flexible working time models (Home Office and flexible working hours)
Free Beverages (water, coffee, tea)
Excellent transport infrastructure (public transport as well as highways A1, A40, A45)
Whether hybrid working models or part-time: whenever possible, we give you the flexibility to work how, where and when it is best for you.
Talent Acquisition Specialist