- You take responsibility for the thyssenkrupp Uhde Chlorine Engineers cell fabrication as an essential component of our chlorine and green hydrogen portfolio.
- You elaborate development and qualification roadmap together with R&D functions, define the technical specifications, establish a reliable supply chain and push further the serial production of the current and future modules.
- You assume operational responsibility for budgeting and for CAPEX and OPEX expenses for the module related developments, procurement and manufacturing activities.
- Building relationships and establish a comprehensive production network and corresponding supply chain of raw materials and components for the modules are also part of your tasks.
- Accountability for operational ramp-up and governance of an own or a partnership-based serial production of the modules in the GW scale attracts your motivation.
- Cost-optimized adjustment of the production capacities connected to the volume requirements of the projects under consideration of highest quality and performance demands is part of your duties.
- You motivate, educate and coach your peers and thereby ensure that the overall performance of your team meets the required standards for quality, costs as well deadlines.
- You work closely with various corporate units and functions locally as well as globally and support sales, purchasing and engineering activities.
- You have an excellent background of at least 5 years in the development and production in the field of manufacturing, assembling and or developing products, machinery and or plant construction.
- You also have many years of practical experience in steering of and or contributing to a team in development and production as well as of manufacturing vendors.
- You possess a university degree in engineering or equivalent, with knowledge and experience in:
- Setup of assembly and manufacturing processes in project and product business
- respective techniques and manufacturing processes
- respective production equipment, machines, plant design, plant operation, quality controls, supply chain management, production management
- Supply chain management
- Product lifecycle management.
- You also have good analytical and structuring skills, you develop fast alternative results, elaborate strategic concepts, and negotiate and combine different views to one solution.
- You have an understanding of cost calculations, of commercial and legal aspects in contracts, you have vast experience in production planning and in management of suppliers, and you are knowledgeable in the field of intellectual property protection and strategies.
- Moreover, you show a proven track record working in international teams so you can foster team spirit and intercultural awareness supports the leveraging of cultural differences in an international work environment.
- Willingness for international travelling and stays, good digital und communication skills as well as fluent business English skills complete your profile.
Das bieten wir
It goes without saying, that we would like to offer attractive working conditions. This includes for example:
• Performance-related compensation according to collective agreement Metal & Electro NRW
(30 days vacation, 35 hour week, vacation pay, special payments according to collective agreement)
• Attractive old-age provision models
• Groupwide learning measures
• thyssenkrupp internal health campaigns
Furthermore, at thyssenkrupp nucera we offer:
• Flat hierarchies and short decision-making routes
• International work environment in interdisciplinary and multinational teams
• Training "on the job" by a dedicated mentor
• Very good development opportunities either in a specialist or in a management function
• Flexible working time models (Home Office and flexible working hours)
• Free Beverages (water, coffee, tea)
• Excellent transport infrastructure (public transport as well as highways A1, A40, A45)
HR Business Partner
Tel: +49 231 229722047