Our tkCBS Purchasing Team is growing and we are ready to add a great opportunity for an entry to mid level candidate to join our organization allowing for future growth and development!
Summary of Position:
Supports purchasing activities by performing the following duties.
- Assists with generating purchase orders and communication with suppliers.
- Verifies purchase order details and line item detailed specifications.
- Ensures freight policies are followed on purchase orders.
- Obtains and verifies supplier acknowledgements.
- Expedites / de-expedites purchase orders with suppliers.
- Communicates with suppliers on late deliveries and updates system with responses.
- Informs sales department of date changes from suppliers.
- Verifies invoices from suppliers against supplier price publications and/or purchase orders and approving invoices for payment.
- Assists with purchase order cost updates and supplier debits.
- Assist with part number set up.
- Recording On-Time Delivery data and working with suppliers for accurate On-Time Delivery reporting
- Maintaining various file records as needed
- Meets TKMNA Employee Attributes/Competencies
6-12 months of relevant work experience
Intermediate computer and math skills
1 year certificate form college or tech skill
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirement for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
***Must be eligible to work in the USA***
If you are an applicant with a California residency, please click on the following link: California Job Applicant Notice of Collection