- Ensures customer needs are addressed by communicating to tkSCS Management and requesting necessary resources to ensure needs are supported in a cost effective, timely manner.
- Works with various teams daily, onsite or via phone
- Teaches, coaches, and demonstrates work activities for team members, ie) forklift training
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in preparation of all incoming and outgoing shipments; ensure accuracy, completeness, and track inventory via the tkSCS Warehouse Management System
- Proactively plans for new business launches, orders equipment, and completes workforce planning
- Creates a safe environment to attract and motivate employees to help service meet or exceed customer expectations
- Acts as advisor on overall quality of relationship, seeks opportunities, pulls resources, and implements actions to improve and solidify customer relationship
- Applies knowledge of company processes, infrastructure, policies and resources to plan commit and meet customer objectives
- Travel up to 90% of time
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
- Prior supervisory experience and ability to demonstrate successful leadership and teambuilding skills; 2-3 years
- Experience managing inventory via Warehouse Management System
- Experience working within a warehouse environment
- Proven experience as forklift operator; 2+ years
- Intermediate skill level with Excel and various Microsoft Office applications