Summary of Position:
Provide customer service and sales support to the supplier base and internal company end-users.
Pay $18-$21 per hour based on experience
- Work in a team environment, communicating as required with all personnel
- Operate multi-line phone system to answer and transfer calls
- Greet and screen visitors and solicitors
- Accept deliveries and mail and distribute accordingly
- Respond to inquiries regarding order status, paperwork, and new accounts via phone and/or email.
- Coordinate issue resolution between customer and appropriate internal staff members (Inside Sales, Purchasing, Finance, Warehouse, etc.)
- Create, update, or maintain various reports regarding orders, issues, and sales results.
- Meet internal sales goals related to orders and customer service, and monitor own progress toward the goals
- Process customer debits and credits and provide sales support as needed for successful completion
- Process Free-configurable/Buyouts and Subcontracting purchase orders.
- May complete order entry or quote preparation as needed/assigned.
- Sort and File monthly purchase orders
- Maintain and re-stock break room supplies
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years of previous customer service experience
- Solid computer skills, proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, organize, and manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starting, dependable, accepts ownership, drives own goals and performance
- Great attention to detail, and the ability to troubleshoot and investigate in order to provide solutions and successfully resolve problems
Das bieten wir
What's in it for you?
- Weekly Pay with bonus incentives at select locations
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance available
- Paid vacation time and holidays
- 401 (k) Savings Plan with company match
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Employee discounts and more!
We also value providing employees with various career growth and advancement opportunities.
If you are an applicant with a California residency, please click on the following link: California Job Applicant Notice of Collection