This position is responsible for Administrate IoT/LAI and interface of IoT/LAI with Cloud.
Responsible for maintaining the production system that is a highly integrated, high-performance,
flexible, scalable platform that will be frequently updated in support of our rapidly changing
digital business. Monitoring and troubleshooting applications' infra issues.
• Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines.
• Create and deploy images (with applications) for LAIs.
• Manage and further develop the IOT architecture in Azure.
• Deploying and debugging cloud initiatives as needed in accordance with best practices
throughout the development lifecycle.
• Responsible for Systems Administrator of the Cloud Infrastructure.
• Implementation, Maintenance and troubleshooting of Existing Cloud Infrastructure
Environment including backup, firewall management & Configuration.
• System Admin Support.
o Understanding of Microsoft Azure PaaS, SaaS features
o Hands on experience on Azure App Service Model (Web Apps, Mobile Apps, API
o Hands on experience on Azure storage services like Influx DB, SQL DB, NO-SQL
DB, Files and Blobs.
o Administrate and Manage Azure Data Lakes., Azure Queues, Server Linux VMs.,
network and vNets.
o Manage and register domains and SSL certificates.
o Monitor & Manage Cloud based IoT platform.
o Experience in AAD, Oauth.
o Git server administration and management.
Good to Have:
o Grafana exposure.
o Python Programming.
o Manage & Configure Keycloak
• 4 to 8 years of experience in development.
• 1+ years of experience to work in international teams preferable Skills:
• Ability to work with limited direction and with tasks/strategies having some level of ambiguity.
• Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated technical/analytical skills when resolving IT related issues required to support
• Fast learner.
• Ability to work in a customer/business-focused, team-based matrix organization and to
manage time, multiple priorities and projects is essential.
• Strong intercultural understanding and empathy.
• B.E./B.Tech/M. Tech or equal
• Must be able to travel up to 10% both domestically and internationally as per business
Kindly share you profile on: