TKMNA Business Area IT (BAMX ITM) is responsible for variety of systems in the landscape servicing multiple TK businesses.
Primary Functions and Essential Responsibilities:
- Liaison between IT and the business community; work with business and IT Subject Matter Experts to discover, define, assess, and document business needs and requirements. Must be able to quickly establish credibility while working in new subject areas and with various areas of the business (marketing, analytics, finance, sales, customer admin, support, etc). Drive toward on-time, quality deliverables in a highly complex and dynamic business environment, while actively managing stakeholder expectations
- Collaborate closely with other team members to deliver the right solutions. Must effectively:
- Articulate requirements to technical teams in a variety of ways, including via logical diagrams, use cases, data samples, and anecdotes.
- Engage in prioritization and problem-solving with technical resources in order to deliver robust solutions as quickly as possible
- Represent business interests and ensure that all technical designs meet or exceed business needs
- Support the Project Managers by:
- Collaborating on the creation and maintenance of realistic timelines
- Identifying dependencies and risks/mitigation plans
- Contributing regular updates that inform project status reporting
- Integration and user-acceptance testing: build test cases and test plans, partner closely with dependent internal testing teams, and collaborate with BAIT on management and delivery of testing environments.
- Serve as an on-going Subject Matter Expert and technology evangelist for global business processes
- Participate in determining best IT solutions
- Liaise with internal/external Support Teams to raise and track cases
- Hybrid schedule, will need to be in office at least 3 days per week in Southfield, Michigan
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years experience in a Business Analyst capacity
- Ability to learn quickly, engage deeply in new subject areas, and establish credibility with an eye toward drawing out complete and robust requirements from variety of stakeholders
- Document functional and non-functional requirements; Clearly, concisely, and completely document business needs via user stories/use cases, data flows, and logical data models. Document current state data and business process. Build, manage, and execute sophisticated test cases and testing plans.
- Relay requirements: articulate business needs and complex business problems, to technical audiences and, where necessary, in technical terms; conversely, articulate technical concepts, particularly development challenges and risks, in business terms and with an eye toward business impacts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to provide meaningful, regular status communications at multiple levels of detail
- Experience supporting multi-company/multi-plant environment
- Ability to engage virtually with distributed teams
- Ability to work autonomously and without direct supervision
- Practical experience with SAP or comparable ERP system (preferably in a Business Analyst, Technical, Support and/or End User role)
- 5+ years experience in a Business Analyst role
- Experience with interfacing between business modules, and the corresponding dynamics
- Must have a solid understanding of the existing business processes, the key drivers and measures of success of the business, and the short and long term direction of the business and technology.
- May also need to understand project business requirements and facilitate implementation of team member's understanding of these as well.
- Working understanding of information systems, business operations, requirements analysis, and integration/design of client solutions.
Professional Skills Required:
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Excellent evaluation skills and troubleshooting abilities
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to travel internationally
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Visio, PowerPoint and Excel
If you are an applicant with a California residency, please click on the following link: California Job Applicant Notice of Collection