You’ll be responsible for:
- Operate cranes, forklifts, and other material handling equipment.
- Pull, inspect and verify product before processing
- Properly and safely set up equipment to run material to set up note specifications.
- Process set up notes according to work order specifications
- Verify that product meets set up note specifications per written work instructions and record measurements (sampling plan)
- Communicate with appropriate sales representative regarding changes/clarification to orders
- Perform equipment preventive maintenance
- Properly enter/delete material identification tags per written instructions
- Perform general clean-up
- Assist in the packaging of material per written work instructions and work order
- Maintain issued measurement equipment in working condition
- Properly operate weighing scale and record inspection measurements
- Identify, record, and segregate scrap and any non-conforming material
- Provide feedback to supervision regarding machine efficiency and product quality.
- Complete job responsibilities in a manner that does not put him/herself or other individuals in an unsafe situation.
- Train others when required
- Assist in any activities related to lean and/or quality
To be considered for this Job, you MUST have:
- An individual must possess a high school diploma/ GED
- Ability to read and write
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40lbs
- Perform basic math skills
We HIGHLY prefer candidates who have:
- Previous warehouse experience - especially in the metals industry
- Previous forklift experience
- Use of hand held measuring tools
- Computer literate.
Das bieten wir
In return, we offer a competitive compensation plan that includes medical, dental and vision benefits effective the first of the month after your start date with ThyssenKrupp Aerospace; 401(k) program with match; Generous paid vacation and holidays; option to buy additional vacation days; job training and development; life insurance; short and long term disability; flexible spending accounts; and employee assistance program.
We also value providing employees with various career growth and advancement opportunities.