- You will lead and motivate a team of specialists for assembly of process units for electrolyzes (so called modules).
- You develop the organization and people to support the business growth.
- You will setup, control and improve the supply chain for our modules.
- Additional you develop processes, key performance indicators and systems to ensure the delivery in time, quality and cost.
- You will also identify new suppliers based on market and customer needs.
- The improvement of fabrication and assembly processes will also be a part of your job.
- Design to manufacturing and cost for next generation products will also be done by you.
- You have an engineering degree in mechanical or industrial engineering or in a similar field.
- You have experience in automation, robotics and other optimization of assembly processes.
- You bring several years’ experience in manufacturing, logistics and procurement.
- You bring first experiences in managing small teams or project teams.
- You have very good coordination as well as organizational skills and are able to take decisions under pressure and uncertainty.
- You are strongly customer-oriented, have good negotiating skills and are able to work with stakeholders from different cultures.
- You have good knowledge and easy handling of modern information technology and communication.
- You bring worldwide mobility and willingness to travel to suppliers and customers.
It goes without saying, that we would like to offer attractive working conditions. This includes for example:
• Performance-related compensation according to collective agreement Metal & Electro NRW
(30 days vacation, 35 hour week, vacation pay, special payments according to collective agreement)
• Attractive old-age provision models
• Groupwide learning measures
• thyssenkrupp internal health campaigns
Furthermore, at thyssenkrupp nucera we offer:
• Flat hierarchies and short decision-making routes
• International work environment in interdisciplinary and multinational teams
• Training "on the job" by a dedicated mentor
• Very good development opportunities either in a specialist or in a management function
• Flexible working time models (Home Office and flexible working hours)
• Free Beverages (water, coffee, tea)
• Excellent transport infrastructure (public transport as well as highways A1, A40, A45)
Luca Marie von Gerkan
HR Operations Expert
+49 152 033 283 86