- Implementation, programming, monitoring and updating of processes in SAP administrative software system installed.
- Assist in the implementation, control, and supervision of equipment and computer systems that support the intelligent operation of the company, as well as technical and user support.
- Develop procedures and standards in SAP.
- Manage SAP Logical Security.
- Document internal areas of the company about their needs and SAP system offerings.
- Evaluate, program, develop, coordinate and implement such SAP system enhancements.
- First level troubleshooting support to all personnel on SAP system major issues.
- Training of new users on SAP standards.
- Respond to external customer requirements.
- Studies: System Engineering or similar career
- SAP knowledge with certification preferably in MM (Materials Management) or PP (Production Planning) modules consultant (Not operational user).
- At least 1 year providing user support in 1st and 2nd level troubleshooting in SAP MM or PP modules.
- At least 1 year experience in SAP functionalities implementation projects.
- Languages/level required: English Maintain business conversation 90%.
- Computer programs: SAP R/3, SAP S/4HANA, Project Management, Office, etc.
- On site 100%
- The most important thing for us is your safety, so you will work in a safe place.
- Benefits in excess of the law.
- Professional development and growth.
- Life ensurance
thyssenkrupp Presta de México, S.A. de C.V.