The planning engineer must have following key experiences / knowledge areas to handle site planning and control function :
- Planning, Scheduling, Monitoring & Controlling the Construction Activities. Handled at least two projects using primavera P6 and able to prepare resource loaded schedule.
- Organise meetings with client, contractors, vendors etc.
- Resource/Time/Contract Management, MIS Reporting.
- Coordination between site & office.
- Track the site progress / receipt of material as per site requirement.
- Handling interface issues.
- Provide inputs to PM for Change/Claim Management.
- Document Management.
- Mechanical Completion Management.
- Site Supervision (at least for 3 years).
Other Skill & Competencies : Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, written and verbal English. Good report writing skill.
Discipline : Any Discipline
Educational Qualification & Work Experience
For Lead Engineer - Candidate shall be graduate / diploma in engineering with min. 10 years of experience for graduate engineer, out of which minimum 5 years of work experience in oil & gas, refinery, petrochemical, fertiliser & chemical plants. Candidate shall be in a position to independently handle all the activities related to planning.
For Engineer - Candidate shall be graduate / diploma in engineering with min. 3 years of experience for graduate engineer, out of which minimum 2 years of work experience in refinery, petrochemical, fertiliser & chemical plants.
Computer Knowledge : Microsoft office, Primavera version 6 or later version.
Work Location : Site
You are requested to mention the name of the position in the subject line and send across your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org