- Ensures all shipments are shipped in accordance with Government requirements and or customer requirements
- Oversees safe and reliable packaging of all outgoing shipments.
- Process items for shipment according to established guidelines and procedures; is able to hold access to SAP and other government platforms as required for certain DOD shipments; TWS, etc…
- Review shipping notices, bills of lading, invoices, orders, and other records to determine shipping priorities, work assignments, and shipping methods required to meet shipping schedules, utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures and compliance requirements
- Reviews all international shipment documentation to ensure it is compliant to applicable standards.
- Maintain timely, effective, and professional communications with all internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Responsible for effective record keeping, filing and other administrative duties as required.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
- Other duties assigned by the Shipping Supervisor.
- Participate, support, and comply with all health, safety, quality, compliance and Lean initiatives, requirements, and/or trainings
- Ability to access and work in SAP or other Warehouse Management System
- Meets TKMNA Employee Attributes/Competencies.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirement for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write, and speak and understand fluent English
- Ability to perform basic math
- Must possess strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Interpersonal skills to communicate with plant manager, sales staff, and plant personnel.
- Demonstrates the ability to understand equipment and tolerances from past experience and successful past performance.
- Warehouse experience with forklift, packing and measuring.
- Meet ITAR compliance – This position requires access to export-controlled technical data. Employment is contingent upon OneBox’s ability to obtain all necessary export authorizations.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Has some knowledge of metals handled in regard to proper staging, processing, packaging, and shipping
- First aid and CPR training
Exposure to SAP, safety programs, ISO standards, and lean practices
thyssenkrupp Materials, LLC (Aerospace) offers a very competitive compensation plan. We invite you to start your career with us by applying today. Once you are selected, you would enjoy the following benefits as a valued member of our organization:
- Medical (BCBSIL), dental (Delta Dental) and vision (VSP) benefits effective the first of the month following your hire date with thyssenkrupp Aerospace.
- Employee Basic and Optional Life Insurance/AD&D
- FSA and HSA options
- Voluntary Benefits including Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity & Critical Illness benefits are offered through Allstate.
- Additional Voluntary Benefits include Legal Insurance and ID Theft
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k plan with a 100% employee match up to the first 4% - employees vest after 3 years of service
- 3 weeks (120 hours) paid vacation (pro-rated based on date of hire). Ability to purchase up to a week of vacation during open enrollment for the following year, ability to rollover up to 40 hours of vacation into the next year.
- Holiday Pay: For a 5-day 8-hour shift you will receive up to 88 hours of holiday pay, for a 4-day 10-hour shift, you will receive up to 80 hours of holiday pay, and for a 3-day 12-hour shift you will receive up to 72 hours of holiday pay depending on the date of hire and the holiday schedule posted as it changes yearly.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- 8 hours paid time off for Volunteering with charities
- Job Training and Development programs
- Discount Programs on travel, auto, entertainment, tickets, beauty, spa, health, and wellness.
- Temperature controlled warehouse