- Multi-project management - parallel processing of various service and supply contracts of medium size (mostly single-digit million euro range).
- Your tasks will include the independent planning, structuring and processing of orders in accordance with Lean Management.
- Further tasks are the organization of the contract team as well as the management and control of the order processing according to quality, cost and deadline criteria.
- You will support the preparation of quotations with PM input such as scheduling, manhour estimates and order execution concepts.
- The internal and external coordination and communication with the relevant departments, suppliers and the contact persons at the customer's side round off your area of responsibility.
- You have a university degree (TU, TH or FH) or master's degree in engineering, ideally in mechanical engineering, process engineering or a similar discipline.
- You have several years of professional experience in executing complex orders in chemical plant construction.
- You are convincing due to your negotiation skills, your excellent communication skills and your target- and result-oriented way of working.
- You take responsibility for your area. Your ability to work in a team, your flexibility and pragmatism as well as your commitment and willingness to perform will be of great help to you.
- As this role also entails a willingness to travel worldwide, fluent German and English skills are mandatory.
- Solid knowledge of common MS Office applications and PM tools complete your profile.
- You can provide a PMI certificate and/or project controlling experience as well as MS Project or Primavera knowledge.
- Your intercultural competence and confident demeanor will help you to communicate successfully with interlocutors in cooperation and on international business trips.
We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years now and up till today. If that is just as important to you as it is to us, please apply online now under specification of your salary requirement and your notice period.