- The development of solutions for our future PLM / ALM landscape based on the Siemens PLM application suite is your primary goal. You will develop concepts and will be responsible for the technical realization. You will also consider migration aspects and take care of the integration in our existing IT infrastructure.
- You will configure our PLM system landscape and adapt it from a technical perspective.
Furthermore will you coordinate our external partners as part of the project activities.
- You will be responsible for the development of concepts and implementation of projects in the SLM context, including PLM, ALM, MBSE (Model Based System Engineering), Big Data and Advanced Analytics, working jointly with other departments.
- You will always keep an eye on technological developments in order to be able to assess the beneficial use of digital technologies in the field of engineering applications.
- problem-solvingBSc/MSc degree in IT or another relevant field
- Expertise in Siemens Teamcenter or Siemens Polarion or similar (how to configure, adapt and operate)
- Active intermediate English (both written and spoken)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Friendly personality and good communication skills
- Enjoy working in a team
- "Can do” attitude
- Willingness to travel (once or twice in a year to Eschen, Liechtenstein)
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Passion for new technologies and innovations in the PLM and ALM environment
- A modern office in the 11th district is waiting for you to support your creativity with fun community places, cafe rooms, an own cinema and a skybar
- You can be part of a successful and growing company in the field of technology
- We support you with flexible working hours and home office opportunity (60 % of the working time in many of our positions)
- Competitive salary and wide range of other benefits (cafeteria & bonus) are provided to you
- You can learn new languages in small groups, selecting from 5 languages
- We organize leisure time activities (board games, sport activities)
Be part of a more than 20 years old success story than was born in Budapest but got international with thyssenkrupp. We are proud that the dedication of our colleagues and the innovative knowledge made our Budapest development center truly successful.
We have a place for you in our dynamically growing company if you value professional development and would like to be part of a cheerful international environment.
You can work on challenging developments in the automotive industry together with the leading car manufacturers all over the world.
Get to know more about us and bring your unique self to our company!
thyssenkrupp Components Technology Hungary Ltd.
1117 Budapest, Budafoki street 56/C