The successful candidate will be required to fulfil the job as summarised below, but not limited to:
- Lead an electrical engineering and design team for the execution of the electrical scope on EPC and EPCM projects.
- Adhere to the project schedule and manage the electrical design team to complete a project within the allocated budget.
- Liaise with clients and vendors to ensure alignment.
- Medium and low voltage substation design, including equipment specification and selection.
- High voltage substation and overhead line design, including equipment specification and selection.
The candidate must be in possession of at least a BSc / B.Eng. Electrical Engineering degree and be registered as a professional engineer with the Engineering Council of South Africa (ECSA).
The candidate must be experienced in the following fields:
- 7-15 years specific C&I design experience with min 6 years in the Oil & Gas environment.
- Network studies and protection grading studies.
- Medium and low voltage substation design.
- High voltage substation and overhead line design experience will be beneficial.
- Field engineering experience, including lighting and small power design, earthing and lightning protection design, cable racking and routing design, cathodic protection design and cable sizing and selection.
- Hazardous area classification studies, drawings, and the selection of equipment for use in hazardous areas.
- Knowledge of and understanding of SABS / IEC standards.
- Car Allowance
- Cellphone Allowance
- Pension Fund Benefit
- Medical Aid benefit
- Risk benefits
If you are interested and meet the requirements, please send your Curriculum Vitae to: