We are looking for experienced senior C&I Engineers with relevant design house experience. The successful candidate will be required to fulfill the job as summarised below, but not limited to:
- Execution of the C&I scope on EPC and EPCM
- Work with minimal supervision in a dynamic fast-paced
- Develop the control system design for the project including control narratives and supporting documents for the control and shutdown systems.
- Develop communication design for control systems and data networks.
- Develop fire and gas design and documentation for process fire and gas systems.
- Develop P&ID, to reflect control and instrumentation scope.
The incumbent must be:
- In possession of a BSc / B.Eng. Electrical/ Electronic Engineering degree and be registered as a professional engineer with the Engineering Council of South Africa (ECSA).
- At least 7 - 15 years specific C&I design experience with min 6 years in the Oil & Gas environment.
- Car Allowance
- Cellphone Allowance
- Pension Fund Benefit
- Medical Aid benefit
- Risk benefits
If you are interested and meet the requirements, please send your Curriculum Vitae to: