Summary of the position:
Responsibilities will involve interpretation of aerospace engine manufacture customer requirements (drawing/specifications), processing/communicating coordinating with internal and external quality representatives defined requirements. Professionally communicate with the customer, regulatory representatives, internal and external auditing representatives. Able to adapt quickly to IT systems (e.g. SAP, infor, Net Inspect). Create Quality Notifications, concession tickets, emergency release documents. Investigate quality issues perform internal system audits, ability to perform basic receiving inspection on customer product. Provide support to the ODA program as Unit Members and after hours support.
Supporting the Quality Team with:
* Processing customer Returned Material
* Processing scrap
* Running Containment Activities
* Perform Internal Audit
* Become subject material expert of key processes to engage with external customer, third party and regulatory auditors.
* Internal Root Cause Corrective Action Investigation
* Continuous Improvement of Internal Processes
* Managing documentation for internal and external customer & regulatory record retention requirements.
* Maintain the department to 6S standards
* Promote Built in Quality and Lean principles within the organization.
* Participate, support, and comply with all health, safety, quality, compliance and Lean initiatives, requirements, and/or trainings
* Ability to access and work in SAP or other Warehouse Management Systems
* Ability to be Analytical, problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
* Strong Teamwork and interpersonal communication skills
* High attention to detail
* Organized, with the ability to document result
* Ability to define problems verbally and in writing.
* Experience analyzing data and drawing valid conclusions from that data
* Read write and understand English
* Proven ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
* Meet ITAR compliance – This position requires access to export-controlled technical data. Employment is contingent upon OneBox’s ability to obtain all necessary export authorizations
* Two years minimum experience in the aerospace industry
* Proficient in Microsoft office suite
* High school diploma, associate or bachelor degree desired.
thyssenkrupp Materials, LLC (Aerospace) offers a very competitive compensation plan. We invite you to start your career with us by applying today. Once you are selected, you would enjoy the following benefits as a valued member of our organization:
- Medical (BCBSIL), dental (Delta Dental) and vision (VSP) benefits effective the first of the month following your hire date with thyssenkrupp Aerospace.
- Employee Basic and Optional Life Insurance/AD&D
- FSA and HSA options
- Voluntary Benefits including Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity & Critical Illness benefits are offered through Allstate.
- Additional Voluntary Benefits include Legal Insurance and ID Theft
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k plan with a 100% employee match up to the first 4% - employees vest after 3 years of service
- 3 weeks (120 hours) paid vacation (pro-rated based on date of hire). Ability to purchase up to a week of vacation during open enrollment for the following year, ability to rollover up to 40 hours of vacation into the next year.
- Holiday Pay: For a 5-day 8-hour shift you will receive up to 88 hours of holiday pay, for a 4-day 10-hour shift, you will receive up to 80 hours of holiday pay, and for a 3-day 12-hour shift you will receive up to 72 hours of holiday pay depending on the date of hire and the holiday schedule posted as it changes yearly.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- 8 hours paid time off for Volunteering with charities
- Job Training and Development programs
- Discount Programs on travel, auto, entertainment, tickets, beauty, spa, health, and wellness.
- Temperature controlled warehouse
If you believe your experience, competencies and attitude are a STRONG MATCH with the above description, we would love to hear from you.
Qualified candidates please apply. Recruiters, Agencies or third parties please don’t contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers. Only full-time positions are available.
thyssenkrupp Aerospace may be subject to the Federal Contractor Vaccine Mandate if it becomes effective. Religious and medical exemptions are available when applicable.