The project scheduler supports the project manager in the time management of project activities. He/she develops, updates and maintains the project schedule model.
- Develop, update and maintain schedules in order to support the time management of projects in the bid management phase and the execution phase.
- Analyze and report time-critical activities and project progress including schedule-based forecasts.
- Assist project management and project team to understand and use the schedule.
- Provide schedule information required by other processes.
- Interact and communicate with project stakeholders on scheduling issues.
- Analyze tender and/or contract documentation for project scheduling requirements;
- Develop a project-specific schedule management plan;
- Enter project-specific information in the schedule model;
- Review the draft schedule model with the responsible team members;
- Baseline the schedule model;
- Enter progress data into the schedule model and recalculate the schedule;
- Prepare analysis of the updated schedule model and project progress;
- Evaluate and incorporate the impact of contractual and other changes incl. corrective/preventive action into the schedule model;
- Prepare schedule views (look-ahead, summary level, discipline, etc.);
- Prepare special schedule variants and/or analysis (risk schedule, timeimpact analysis, recovery schedules, etc.);
- Prepare input to internal and external project reporting;
- Coordinate the scheduling and progress assessment activities of partners and sub-contractors.
- Knowledge and experience in working with Primavera P6 (at least 3 years);
- Experience as Project Scheduler in engineering companies;
- Fluent spoken and written knowledge of the English language;
- Team working attitude;
- Capability to manage stress situations;
- Knowledge of the IT tools: P6 Primavera, MS Office, MS Project, ERP systems (i.e. SAP).
At thyssenkrupp nucera Italy we offer:
- Participation in the growing market of sustainable green hydrogen
- International work environment in interdisciplinary and multinational teams
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making routes
- Good development opportunities either in a specialist or in a management function
- Flexible working time (flexible working hours at office and smartworking) and welfare plan
- Agreements with special rates for local transportation means and fitness studio membership
- Availability of canteen inside the company and free parking spaces for employees
- Availability of public transportation infrastructure: Metrò green line M2, stop Lambrate, train Trenord, as well as speedway tangenziale est, exit Rubattino
For application please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
thyssenkrupp nucera Italy S.r.l., located in Milan