- The Project Manager is responsible for the overall project profitability, execution, & completion of the project.
- Responsible for entire project life cycle which includes engineering, procurement & construction along with commissioning.
- Ensures as-sold Gross Margin on project.
- Responsible for cost, quality, schedule and project safety.
- Monitors and controls progress with reference to planned requirement and taking appropriate action.
- Establishes proper communication protocols throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Responsible for project closure activities.
- Ensures customer satisfaction.
Qualification: Engineer (preferably Chemical / Mechanical) + valid PMP certification (preferred)
Experience: 20 to 25 (Mumbai) & 15 to 20 (Pune)
- EPC experience as a Project Director in EPC Projects (in process Industry) or Project Manager in EPC Projects (in process industry / O & G) as the basic requirement for the subject-position (Should have been PM for at least one Large EPC project from initiation to handover). This is applicable for the Mumbai position.
- EPC or EP or EPCM experience as a Project Manager (in process industry / O & G) as the basic requirement for the subject-position (Should have been PM for at least one med size EPC project or large EPCM project from initiation to handover). This is applicable for the Pune position.
- Exposure to contract management, risk management and project controls aspects.
- Team management & networking skills
- Customer focus and stakeholder management
- Decision making and risk taking ability
- High integrity and ethics
- Communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Innovative approach to problem solving and managing change
Gulf based candidates having construction supervision or coordination experience do not suit the job requirement.
You are requested to mention the name of the position in the subject line and send across your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org