- Provide a competitive and market-conform purchasing performance
- Actively drive the evaluation, negotiation and selection process of suppliers together with the global commodity manager (GCM)
- Cost responsibility for the defined purchasing part spectrum across all project phases according to MPLC (mechatronic product life cycle)
- Ensure target achievement for new production material, prototype and pre-production parts
- Self-reliant management of a defined range of purchasing parts
- Adherence to the procurement process for new product projects
- Coordination of knowledge transfer between suppliers and internal customers
- Commercial interface between suppliers and internal customers for parts of new projects
- Drive of the change management processes for own purchasing parts
- Assure prototype quality in cooperation with GCM and quality department,
- Support yearly budgeting process for procurement material
- Degree in the field of electrical engineering, mechatronics or economics with technical experience
- 3-5 years procurement / cost engineering experience in business background of ELECTRONIC OR MECHATRONICAL Systems
- Understanding of cost drivers together with the ability to reach cost targets of a complex BOM
- Fluent English
- Strong command in communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Willingness to learn and to travel
- Experience in ECU procurement
- Work experience in automotive industry
- A modern office in the 11th district is waiting for you to support your creativity with fun community places, cafe rooms, an own cinema and a skybar
- You can be part of a successful and growing company in the field of technology
- We support you with flexible working hours and home office opportunity (60 % of the working time in many of our positions)
- Competitive salary and wide range of other benefits (cafeteria & bonus) are provided to you
- You can learn new languages in small groups, selecting from 5 languages
- We organize leisure time activities (board games, sport activities)
Be part of a more than 20 years old success story than was born in Budapest but got international with thyssenkrupp. We are proud that the dedication of our colleagues and the innovative knowledge made our Budapest development center truly successful.
We have a place for you in our dynamically growing company if you value professional development and would like to be part of a cheerful international environment.
You can work on challenging developments in the automotive industry together with the leading car manufacturers all over the world.
Get to know more about us and bring your unique self to our company!
thyssenkrupp Components Technology Hungary Ltd.
1113 Budapest, Budafoki street 56/C