Program the quantities for the supply of raw materials in an adequate time of arrival at the warehouses according to the planned consumption of production while maintaining the inventory level according to the company's policies. inventory level according to the company's policies.
Key activities of the position:
- Schedule raw material according to production plan and inventory policies
- Filling the traffic report of the assigned materials.
- Follow up and react on the traffic of assigned materials.
- Critical and obsolete report.
- Part number management in the MRP system (SAP).
- Scheduling and control of outbound and inbound ramps of the part numbers under your responsibility.
- Accumulated reconciliation with suppliers.
- Demand and inventory analysis.
- Daily inventory level monitoring.
- Evaluation of suppliers in charge.
Proficiency in the supply chain and experience in the automotive area.
- The most important thing for us is your safety, so you will work in a safe place.
- Benefits in excess of the law.
- Professional development and growth.
- Life ensurance.
thyssenkrupp Presta de México, S.A. de C.V.
Boulevard thyssenkrupp No.2 Primero Barrio, Parque Industrial Mercatus, 74160 Huejotzingo, Pue