ThyssenKrupp Aerospace NA is looking for a Material Handler who is a customer service focused individual. You will be responsible for movement of raw materials, finished products, and equipment throughout the facility using a forklift truck.
To be considered for this Job, you MUST have:
- High school diploma/GED
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40lbs
- Ability to perform basic math skills
- Previous forklift certification
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time and perform bending, twisting, squatting, reaching and grasping motions
We HIGHLY prefer candidates who have:
- Use of handheld measuring tools
- Basic computer skills and knowledge, such as with database programs and Microsoft Office programs.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Accurately remove and stock product, customer’s product, and various supplies according to inventory plan
- Accurately select product to fill customer orders and package them properly
- Loading and unloading trucks and verify that correct items are loaded and unloaded
- Identifying, holding and segregating defective material
- Inspecting forklift at the beginning of every shift; report issues to immediate supervisor or other designated personnel
- Participate, support and comply with all health, safety, ISO and 6S Initiatives and requirements
- Assist in any other duties to support the operation, as requested by supervisor or team lead
If you believe your experience, competencies and attitude are a STRONG MATCH with the above description, we would love to hear from you
Qualified candidates please apply. Recruiters, Agencies or third parties please don’t contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers. Only full time positions are available. (Local Candidates Only) Role specific
thyssenkrupp Materials, LLC (Aerospace) offers a very competitive compensation plan. We invite you to start your career with us by applying today. Once you are selected, you would enjoy the following benefits as a valued member of our organization:
- Medical (BCBSIL), dental (Delta Dental) and vision (VSP) benefits effective the first of the month following your hire date with thyssenkrupp Aerospace.
- Employee Basic and Optional Life Insurance/AD&D
- FSA and HSA options
- Voluntary Benefits including Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity & Critical Illness benefits are offered through Allstate.
- Additional Voluntary Benefits include Legal Insurance and ID Theft
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k plan with a 100% employee match up to the first 4% - employees vest after 3 years of service
- 3 weeks (120 hours) paid vacation (pro-rated based on date of hire). Ability to purchase up to a week of vacation during open enrollment for the following year, ability to rollover up to 40 hours of vacation into the next year.
- Holiday Pay: For a 5-day 8-hour shift you will receive up to 88 hours of holiday pay, for a 4-day 10-hour shift, you will receive up to 80 hours of holiday pay, and for a 3-day 12-hour shift you will receive up to 72 hours of holiday pay depending on the date of hire and the holiday schedule posted as it changes yearly.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- 8 hours paid time off for Volunteering with charities
- Job Training and Development programs
- Career Pathway program for hourly employees for internal job progression and wage transparency, ability to receive increases two times a year (excludes Indiana)
- Discount Programs on travel, auto, entertainment, tickets, beauty, spa, health, and wellness.
If you are an applicant with a California residency, please click on the following link: California Job Applicant Notice of Collection