2nd shift paying $21.50 per hour!
The Machine Operators duties include:
- Process material according to the work order specifications
- Ensure that processing equipment is maintained in a safe and clean condition
- Maintain processing area in a clean, safe and orderly manner
- Complete all required information entry accurately; perform any other tasks as assigned.
- Operate cranes, forklifts, and other material handling equipment
- Pull, inspect and verify product before processing
- Properly and safely set up equipment to run material to work order specifications
- Process orders according to work order specifications
- Verify that material meets work order specifications per written work instructions and record measurements (sampling plan)
- Perform equipment preventive maintenance
- Properly enter/delete material identification tags per written instructions
- Perform general clean-up
- Assist in the packaging of material per written work instructions and work order
- Maintain issued measurement equipment in working condition
- Properly operate weighing scale and record inspection measurements
- Identify, record, and segregate scrap and any non-conforming material
- Assist in any activities related to lean and/or quality.
- A high school diploma/GED
- 2 years of experience in metals industry preferred, industrial warehouse experience preferred
- Strong math skills, experience working with fractions and decimals
- Machine operator experience for a minimum of two years
- Ability to read a tape measure and calipers
- Basic knowledge of computer systems and data entry, SAP Experience preferred
- Ability to operate side loaders, vacuum lifts, cranes and forklifts; forklift certified
- Ability to operator Amat wire, Shelling saws, Bearing and Tsune circular sawing machines
- Ability to lift 70 pounds
We value people as our greatest resource and offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, vision, dental, employer-matched 401(k) plan, paid time off and an array of employee purchasing incentives.
If you are interested in furthering your education, we have awesome reimbursement programs for graduate, undergraduate, trade school and more!
If you are an applicant with a California residency, please click on the following link: California Job Applicant Notice of Collection