As a Lead Mechatronics Technician, you will support the Operations team in the mechanical and electrical maintenance of facility production equipment. You will install, troubleshoot, and repair all production related machinery, mechanical systems and control sub-systems. This position requires a strong commitment to safety as well as demonstrating exemplary safety behavior for colleagues.
- Creates and conducts preventative and predictive maintenance tasks.
- Accurately diagnose equipment problems, implement appropriate solutions and affirm continued effectiveness of repairs and maintenance.
- Run diagnostic tests on malfunctioning equipment to determine whether problem is software, hardware, or operator/process related.
- Diagnostics and repair in all areas of ABB, Fanuc, Epson, etc., (robotics).
- Diagnostics and repair in all areas of Computerized Numerical Control Systems, including Siemens, Osai, etc.
- Restore a CNC system from various backup media, utilizing documented procedures.
- Diagnostics and repair in all areas of Motion Controls Systems including Siemens, Baumuller, Stromag, Indramat, etc… including optimization of control loop components and parameters.
- Diagnostics and repair of all Process Control Systems.
- Configure, diagnose, and repair RFID systems.
- Configure, diagnose, and repair Industrial Vision Systems
- Recognize and repair damaged electrical equipment before it results in lost production time; including but not limited to: light barrier mirrors, cables, proximity switches, relays, and motors.
- Installation and repair in accordance with provided schematics and blueprints for mechanical/electrical equipment
- Maintain labor and work history reporting into CMMS work-order forms on a daily basis.
- Fabricate, turn, machine, grind and weld new and/or repair parts.
- Train all Machine Operators in the specifics of maintaining the machines and equipment.
Lead Mechatronics Technician:
- Assist with and generate Bills of Material and other information for new and existing equipment
- Assist with new equipment installation and acceptance testing
- Generate part lists for ordering workshop consumables, tooling and spare parts.
- Assist with planned shutdowns.
- Kitting of items for projects and/or repairs.
- Assist with root cause analysis of machines and part failures.
- Achieve a maintain 6S standards in all work areas.
- Provide shop floor management of resources for repairs, projects, PM’s, and other assigned task.
- Assist with providing Guidance, Training, Coaching, and overall support to technicians.
We offer an outstanding Benefits Package that includes:
- Company Tuition Reimbursement Package
- Annual Bonus Program
- 401K Match
- Earned 120 hours of Paid Time Off (prorated based on hire date)
- Comprehensive medical plans with flexible cost options
- We also have a Preventative Healthcare and Medical Program with additional premium discount on medical insurance premiums.
- Competitive Dental and Vision plans
- Company Paid Life, AD&D, Short Term Disability, & Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance Pay Available through All-State: Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness, & Identity Theft
- 11 paid Holidays
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Supplier Vehicle Discounts
- Cellular Discounts
If you are an applicant with a California residency, please click on the following link: California Job Applicant Notice of Collection