- Data analysis and understanding of key market indicators, cost breakdowns, preparation of statistics and analysis of strategic purchases and other data relevant to the assigned purchasing category.
- Responsible for using preferred suppliers, avoiding maverick buying, ensuring frame contract usage and pricelists.
- Administration of SAP master data (e.g. creation, deletion and change of creditors, entering frame contracts and price lists) and maintain SAP creditor information.
- Organize the approval for the purchase request of all departments and monitoring of goods and services receipt including the deviation process.
- Local stakeholder alignment and ensuring project specifications (requirements) including supplier's timing, costs and product / service quality.
- Supporting cross-functional projects and stakeholders regarding procurement specific topics.
- Analyse the local supplier market aligned with the Commodity Strategy.
- Legal Contract Negotiation with suppliers (negotiate commercial terms)
- Bachelor in Business Administration / Business / Commerce
- Experience: 3 years in purchasing in the automotive industry.
- Languages/required level: English B2 / C1
- Computer programs:
- Windows Microsoft Office package (Excel, PPT, Word).
- SAP MM Module
- General negotiation in the automotive industry for material & services.
- Online auctions
- General purchasing procedure
- The most important thing for us is your safety, so you will work in a safe place.
- Benefits in excess of the law.
- Professional development and growth.
- Life ensurance
thyssenkrupp Presta de México, S.A. de C.V.