- Within your role you act as developer and supporter for technical applications (project management application) including data integration which requires good knowledge in the following fields:
- Database structures (SQL) and programming languages (experience in object-oriented programming languages)
- Application management and operations
- Service management and support
- As part of your role you closely interact with the business departments, understand their business processes and are able to transfer the business requirements into feasible technical solutions
- The management of small IT-projects and their implementation in small teams is part of your role
- Moreover, you will be working on interface management with the business functions and provide key user support
- Successfully completed technical apprenticeship or studies (e.g. IT specialist in application development or bachelor in computer science or any engineering discipline, or comparable education / experience)
- You have gained min. 3 years of experience in database query languages
- Understanding how support organisations work
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Friendly personality and good communication skills
- Enjoy working in a team
- Can perform under pressure
- Problem solving
- Can do attitude
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Experience in automotive industry
- German language knowledge
- A modern office in the 11th district is waiting for you to support your creativity with fun community places, cafe rooms, an own cinema and a skybar
- You can be part of a successful and growing company in the field of technology
- We support you with flexible working hours and home office opportunity (60 % of the working time in many of our positions)
- Competitive salary and wide range of other benefits (cafeteria & bonus) are provided to you
- You can learn new languages in small groups, selecting from 5 languages
- We organize leisure time activities (board games, sport activities)
Be part of a more than 20 years old success story than was born in Budapest but got international with thyssenkrupp. We are proud that the dedication of our colleagues and the innovative knowledge made our Budapest development center truly successful.
We have a place for you in our dynamically growing company if you value professional development and would like to be part of a cheerful international environment.
You can work on challenging developments in the automotive industry together with the leading car manufacturers all over the world.
Get to know more about us and bring your unique self to our company!
thyssenkrupp Components Technology Hungary Ltd.
1117 Budapest, Budafoki street 56/C