- Within your role you act as a Software Engineer for SLM applications (system lifecycle management) which requires good knowledge in the following fields:
- Programming languages (experience in object-oriented programming languages)
- Design, develop, and maintain software applications, ensuring code quality, performance, and security
- Implement software solutions, ensuring scalability
- Troubleshoot and debug issues, providing timely and effective solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and analyze requirements
- As part of your role you closely interact with the business departments, understand their business processes and are able to transfer the business requirements into feasible technical solutions
- Moreover, you will be working on interface management with the business functions and provide key user support
- Successfully completed computer science studies (Master, Bachelor or comparable) or equivalent working experience.
- Experience in object-oriented programming languages like C++, C#, Java
- Exposure to or experience in the full SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle)
- Knowledge in Git, GitLab, other version control systems
- Familiarity with cloud computing platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Friendly personality and good communication skills
- Result oriented and practical thinking
- Exceptional willingness to learn new things is a must
- Efficient, independent and team-oriented
- Can do attitude
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Experience in automotive industry
- German language knowledge
- A modern office in the 11th district is waiting for you to support your creativity with fun community places, cafe rooms, an own cinema and a skybar
- You can be part of a successful and growing company in the field of technology
- We support you with flexible working hours and home office opportunity (60 % of the working time in many of our positions)
- Competitive salary and wide range of other benefits (cafeteria & bonus) are provided to you
- You can learn new languages in small groups, selecting from 5 languages
- We organize leisure time activities (board games, sport activities)
Be part of a more than 20 years old success story than was born in Budapest but got international with thyssenkrupp. We are proud that the dedication of our colleagues and the innovative knowledge made our Budapest development center truly successful.
We have a place for you in our dynamically growing company if you value professional development and would like to be part of a cheerful international environment.
You can work on challenging developments in the automotive industry together with the leading car manufacturers all over the world.
Get to know more about us and bring your unique self to our company!
thyssenkrupp Components Technology Hungary Ltd.
1117 Budapest, Budafoki street 56/C