thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions is currently seeking a Human Resources intern in our Atlanta, GA
office to assist in design and implementation of a new performance management system.
Duties and Responsibilities (included but not limited to):
- Proposing action plans and participating in their deployments.
- Maintaining information in HRIS systems.
- Collecting information and preparing reports.
- Ensuring compliance with labor laws.
- Developing and updating forms and spreadsheets.
- Manage employee files and records.
- Support HR team with additional needs
- This position will have no direct supervisory responsibilities.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- Enrollment in a Human Resources related program of study at an accredited university.
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
- Good communication skills and a desire to learn
- Knowledge of employment law
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and Team Skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, etc.
thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions recognizes and appreciates the exceptional quality of its employees. We are proud to offer challenging jobs with competitive benefits. Employees of tkIS USA receive a variety of financial and personal job benefits. The suite of benefits offered is meant as a supplement to your financial package and adds to your total compensation. Below is a brief summary of benefits which are available to all fulltime employees:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance - Company Paid
- STD/LTD - Company Paid
- FSA & HSA
- Voluntary Accident
- Hospital Indemnity
- Critical Illness
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(k) Plan
- Roth IRA
- Supplemental Life & ADD
- Paid Time Off (25 days per year)
- Paid Holidays
If you are an applicant with a California residency, please click on the following link: California Job Applicant Notice of Collection