- Develop, agree and implement a sustainable commodity strategy and systematically analyses the procurement markets through market observation, early recognition of trends and fields of action
- Develop a supplier pool according to the agreed corporate strategy
- Qualify and develop of suppliers in cooperation with the necessary departments
- Carry out benchmark investigations for production parts, new technologies, and for new markets
- Identify and implement savings (in line with automotive and company standards regarding product release)
- Conduct periodic price negotiations
- Negotiate and finalize supplier contracts
- Coordinate and moderate escalation with suppliers and internal departments
- Monitor the material price situation and its market development
- Ensure cooperation with cross company procurement responsible worldwide
- Support yearly budgeting process for procurement material
- Degree in the field of electrical engineering, mechatronics or economics with technical experience, alternatively professional education (e.g. vocational training / technical college) + long time experience in procurement
- 3-5 years procurement / cost engineering experience in business background of ELECTRONIC OR MECHATRONICAL Systems
- Conceptual and strategic thinking
- Ability to identify trends and use interconnections related to the commodity
- Fluent English
- Strong command in communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Intercultural and team skills
- Willingness to learn and to travel
- Experience in electromechanical (cables, connectors, etc.) + chemical (lubricants, grease, thermal conducting pasts, adhesives, coatings) commodity
- Work experience in automotive industry
- A modern office in the 11th district is waiting for you to support your creativity with fun community places, cafe rooms, an own cinema and a skybar
- You can be part of a successful and growing company in the field of technology
- We support you with flexible working hours and home office opportunity (60 % of the working time in many of our positions)
- Competitive salary and wide range of other benefits (cafeteria & bonus) are provided to you
- You can learn new languages in small groups, selecting from 5 languages
- We organize leisure time activities (board games, sport activities)
Be part of a more than 20 years old success story than was born in Budapest but got international with thyssenkrupp. We are proud that the dedication of our colleagues and the innovative knowledge made our Budapest development center truly successful.
We have a place for you in our dynamically growing company if you value professional development and would like to be part of a cheerful international environment.
You can work on challenging developments in the automotive industry together with the leading car manufacturers all over the world.
Get to know more about us and bring your unique self to our company!
thyssenkrupp Components Technology Hungary Ltd.
1113 Budapest, Budafoki street 56/C