thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions is currently seeking Electrical and Instrumentation Intern in our Atlanta, GA office to assist the automation and electrical engineering staff with execution of project deliverables. This position is a one year long assignment. We can not accommodate a single semester internship.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Willing to learn for a soon future projects participation, to help engineers in the execution of deliverable as required to fulfill project needs as part of a team of electrical engineering and instrumentation team. Project deliverable will include, but are not limited to: P&IDs, motors and consumers list, instruments list, I/O lists, loop drawings, junction box drawings, elementary diagrams, control panel drawings, motors and instruments data sheets, RFQ an RFO, etc.
- Participate and assist as trainee in witness tests, packaged equipment, E-houses, analyzers, and control panels
- Position reports to the Electrical and Automation Engineering Manager
- May assist as trainee onsite with construction, commissioning, and startup activities
This position will have no direct supervisory responsibilities.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- Position requires at least a student of science degree in an Electrical or Electronic or Mechatronic Engineering disciplines.
- No prior experience required
- Microsoft Office Package
- Knowledge and use of AutoCAD is appreciated
thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions recognizes and appreciates the exceptional quality of its employees. We are proud to offer challenging jobs with competitive benefits. Employees of tkIS USA receive a variety of financial and personal job benefits. The suite of benefits offered is meant as a supplement to your financial package and adds to your total compensation. Below is a brief summary of benefits which are available to all fulltime employees:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance - Company Paid
- STD/LTD - Company Paid
- FSA & HSA
- Voluntary Accident
- Hospital Indemnity
- Critical Illness
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(k) Plan
- Roth IRA
- Supplemental Life & ADD
- Paid Time Off (25 days per year)
- Paid Holidays
If you are an applicant with a California residency, please click on the following link: California Job Applicant Notice of Collection