thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions is currently seeking an electrical and automation intern in our Atlanta, GA office to assist the engineering staff with skill and experience-level appropriate research, modeling, design, and engineering documentation with existing workflows with increasing complexity and value over time. This position is a one year long assignment. We can not accommodate a single semester internship.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Willing to learn for a soon future projects participation, to help engineers in the execution of deliverables as required to fulfill project needs as part of a team of electrical engineering and instrumentation team. Project deliverables will include, but are not limited to:
P&IDs, motors and consumers list, instruments list, 1/0 lists, loop drawings, junction box drawings, elementary diagrams, control panel drawings, motors and instruments data sheets, RFQ and RFP, etc.
- Participate and assist as trainee in witness tests, packaged equipment, E-houses, analyzers, and control panels.
- Position reports to the Electrical and Automation Engineering Manager.
- May assist as trainee on-site with construction, commissioning, and startup activities
- This position will have no direct supervisory responsibilities.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- Position requires at least a student of Science degree in an Electrical or Mechatronics disciplines
- Effective communication skills and a desire to learn
- Microsoft Office Package
- Knowledge and use of AutoCAD is appreciated
If you are an applicant with a California residency, please click on the following link: California Job Applicant Notice of Collection