- After a short period of familiarization with existing structures and processes, gradually assumption of responsibility for the technical/scientific development of green (sustainable) process sequences and technologies (e.g. MeOH to Fuels / Chemicals, Waste Pyrolysis).
- Scientific management of experimental test programs and support or project coordination for funded projects
- Consolidation and effective use of synergies from the individual MtX technology developments
- Initiation and execution of qualified SWOT analyses / support of FTO and patent analyses
- Integration of own "Energy and Carbon Benchmarking" methods into the early technology development process
- Active participation in lecture events, expert interviews, representation of the department in external working groups
- Participation in planning, cost determination and cost reporting for R&D and funding projects (internal and vis-à-vis funding institutions)
- Scientific university degree in Thermal/Chemical process engineering, reaction engineering or technical chemistry, if applicable with doctoral degree / PhD
- At least 3 years of professional experience in technology development and evaluation
- Enthusiasm for wide-ranging tasks with the ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new topics
- Profound understanding of petrochemical/chemical processes as well as experience with chemical syntheses including their modeling and catalyst design
- Affinity for analyzing and evaluating relevant patent specifications
- Ability to work and think creatively and in a structured manner with the necessary scientific depth, but always with an view for the essentials
- Team orientation and the ability to communicate convincingly in a team and to customers
- Fluent in written and spoken English, ability to communicate in German on working level as well
- Willingness to attend internal/external lectures and presentations
Collegial cooperation and respect in our interaction with each other - that's what you'll find with us since more than 200 years. We can only survive in a competitive environment with excellently qualified specialists.
Numerous health and further education measures as well as regulated working hours including the possibility of mobile working.
An attractive collectively agreed salary, retirement benefits as well as a 13th month's salary and vacation pay.
Are you ready for thyssenkrupp? Then apply now! We look forward to receiving your application documents exclusively via our thyssenkrupp online portal.
Head of Human Resources Development
+ 49 231 547 4267