2nd shift paying $23.91 per hour (Union)
- Perform sorting, stacking, cleaning, washing, stocking and inspection of cartons, pallets, or parts as assigned to support the operation
- Assist in filling and packaging orders and completing paperwork according to instructions
- Operate cranes, forklifts, and other material handling equipment to move/deliver stock
- Assist machine operators with a variety of functions as required to support the operation
- Maintain all equipment in working condition; report issues or breakdowns to Supervisor or Lead immediately
- Train others when required
- Perform general clean-up activities
- Participate, support, and comply with all health, safety, quality, and Lean initiatives and requirements
- Meets TKMNA Employee Attributes/Competencies
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous warehouse experience
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic math
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to use and understand scanning technology
Experience operating forklift or crane
Das bieten wir
We value people as our greatest resource and offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, vision, dental, employer-matched 401(k) plan, paid time off and an array of employee purchasing incentives.
If you are interested in furthering your education, we have awesome reimbursement programs for graduate, undergraduate, trade school and more!
If you are an applicant with a California residency, please click on the following link: California Job Applicant Notice of Collection