JOIN OUR GROWING COPPER AND BRASS SALES DIVISION!
- The Territory Manager covers the state of South Carolina.
- Develop a territory sales plan with quantifiable goals and objectives, action plans, and benchmarks for measuring progress.
- Work closely with the Inside Sales Team in order to provide outstanding customer service.
- Monitor inventory and work with the branch(es) to implement effective customer supply-chain solutions.
- Know current market trends such as raw material prices, lead-times, production capabilities, and design changes, and communicate important information to appropriate personnel.
- Resolve potential quality problems by actively engaging with customers and branch personnel to identify root cause and corrective action.
- Help to understand and resolve customer credit issues.
- Secure additional business and grow the existing territory. Maintain and grow existing major accounts.
- Work with procurement and operations to optimize the sell/buy/fulfill process.
- Partner with customers on CSI requirements and forecasting.
- Lead the achievement of sales, margin, and customer satisfaction goals.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirement for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
**MUST BE ELIGIBLE to WORK IN THE USA**
- 2 year college degree or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years of metal sales experience.
- PC Skills - Internet, MS application proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of manufacturing industry.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Continually increase knowledge of company products, services and procedures.
- Continual maintenance and updating of customer database.
- Leadership and team building experience.
- Must be resourceful with exceptional project management abilities.
Industries include: Aerospace I Defense I Automotive I Electrical I Medical I Oil & Gas
Das bieten wir
- Company Vehicle
- Computer Equipment
- Company Cell Phone
- Remote opportunity
- Competitive Base + Commission
- 401K Match
- Growth potential within position - Grown Your Territory
APPLY TO LEARN MORE!!!
If you are an applicant with a California residency, please click on the following link: California Job Applicant Notice of Collection