Are you a skilled maintenance professional that thrives in a fast paced environment? Do you want to share your knowledge and lead technicians in troubleshooting and repairs? If so, the our Shift Maintenance Engineer role is the right job for you!
The Shift Maintenance Engineer reports to the Corrective Maintenance Group Leader and is responsible for overseeing and coordinating daily maintenance and electronics tech activities, providing support to techs, and participating in projects to improve processes and reduce machine downtime.
- Plan, organize, direct, coordinate, and control maintenance activities
- Prioritize and coordinate members of maintenance staff for work on down machines
- Communicate with other shift leaders to discuss updates and establish priorities, ensuring excellent shift exchange update
- Work directly with production associates, maintenance technicians, and supervisors to diagnose machine operation variations and equipment problems
- Manage the work order and PM management system, driving to keep the system updated
- Support and guide the troubleshooting and repairing of complex equipment including automated machines, robotics, controls, panels, relays, circuit breakers, communication systems, and drives
- Resource alternatives to keep equipment producing when OEM parts are not available
- Contribute to improvements in the PM’s checklist, planning, and execution
- Instruct and train maintenance and electronics technicians in methods and procedures
Education/Credentials/Certifications/Length of Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, or Manufacturing Technology Engineering or related field required with 3-5 years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- Associate’s Degree in Industrial Maintenance, Electronics, Electricity or related field required with 5-7 years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Strong knowledge of PLCs, robotics, electrical, and troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of programmable controllers and industrial robotics including Allen Bradley, Siemens PLC’s and NC’s, Fanuc PLC’s and NC’s, and ABB Robotics
- Working knowledge of techniques, materials, tools, and equipment used
- Advanced mechanical and machinery knowledge
- Basic algebraic abilities as well as ability to read and interpret measurements
- Excellent reasoning and problem solving ability
- Ability to operate electrical hand tools and measuring devices and train technicians on their proper use
- Ability to adapt to changing technologies and learn functionality of new equipment and systems
- Ability to stay organized and establish priorities
Das bieten wir
We offer an outstanding Benefits Package that includes:
- Company Tuition Reimbursement Package.
- Annual Bonus Program
- 401K Match
- 120 hours of Paid Time Off after completion of Probation Period
- Comprehensive medical plans with flexible cost options ranging from $4.62 to $57.62 a week. We also have a Preventative Healthcare and Medical Program with additional premium discount on medical insurance premiums.
- Dental plans ranging from $0.48 to $4.15 a week.
- Vision Plans ranging from $0.35 to $3.69 a week.
- Company Paid Life, AD&D, Short Term Disability, & Long Term Disability.
- 11 paid Holidays.
- Gym Membership Reimbursement.
For additional information on our company culture, company benefits, or to potentially get scheduled for an interview, please text CRANKSHAFT to 25000
If you are an applicant with a California residency, please click on the following link: California Job Applicant Notice of Collection