- As an application developer, you will take on the active support of our business departments, including the implementation of our business requirements in SAP application development with a focus on scanner applications, as well as consulting in the modeling and implementation of our overall business processes.
- For the mobilization of our SAP processes in logistics, in the warehouse as well as on the shop floor you will develop and maintain our scanner applications.
- For the mobilization of our SAP processes in plant maintenance you will develop and maintain our ABAP OO applications on the MSB Five Mobile PM Clients.
- The analysis of extensive business unit requirements and the development of individual and comprehensive applications is your daily business. You actively drive standardization in the projects you support. You coordinate, design and implement cross-functional individual applications.
- You advise the specialist department on technological solutions, define the range of services and create the IT requirement specifications.
- You will support and optimize the existing applications and advise the department on performance and optimal use of the software during operation.
- You will coordinate and manage cooperation with external service providers and work on group-wide projects in the context of application development for mobile clients.
- You have a degree in business informatics/business administration or professional qualification in the IT field with relevant practical experience.
- You have at least 2-3 years of professional experience in SAP application development and in the support of individual solutions in the environment of SAP logistics modules as well as a good understanding of SAP standards.
- Process knowledge in the modules (E)WM, LE, SD or MM is advantageous.
- You have knowledge in design and development of new applications.
- Ideally, you have initial experience in S/4HANA, UI5 and SAP Fiori (front-end and back-end).
- In addition, you are characterized by strongly developed analytical skills as well as a structured approach and have knowledge of data modeling and SAP data structures. You work independently and solution-oriented.
- You are able to analyse company-specific requirements and implement them in suitable system solutions.
- You are a team player and appreciate values such as fairness and commitment.
- Very good English skills complete your profile.
- Location: Sibiu
Das bieten wir
As a reliable partner, we offer you a dynamic, international working environment with attractive working conditions and social benefits. In addition to flexible working hours, you will benefit from numerous individual, professional and personal development opportunities.