Responsible for the following areas:
- Customer service and supply chain relationship.
- Production Planning.
- Raw Materials / Subcontracting Planning.
- Supply Chain Change Management.
- Warehouse management.
- Implementation of production, material planning and warehouse management Warehouse of a field project (MRP system, Layout and Personnel).
- Emergency customer contact.
- Supplier development.
- Manage and provide direction to the supply chain team.
- Achieve the operational objectives in the UO Supply Chain Management in terms of safety, sustainability, quality, delivery, inventory and logistics cost.
- Responsible for the complete supply chain from customer demands, material planning, production planning and ensuring on-time delivery to the customer.
- Development of SCM team to Standards and organizational KPI's.
- Maintain raw material inventory levels, WIP and FG on target, control of raw material transportation costs.
- Studies: Logistics/Industrial Engineering or related, with experience in SCM.
- Experience: in SCM, preferably in the automotive industry.
- Languages/level required: English business level.
- Management and leadership skills
- Computer programs:
b) MS Office
Das bieten wir
- The most important thing for us is your safety, so you will work in a safe place.
- Benefits in excess of the law.
- Professional development and growth.
- Life ensurance
thyssenkrupp Presta de México, S.A. de C.V.