Our newest member of our growing thyssenkrupp Materials Corporate Marketing team as our Communications and Visual Asset Coordinator!! Great NEW ROLE!!
Our newest member of our growing thyssenkrupp Materials Corporate Marketing team as our Communications and Visual Asset Coordinator will be...Responsible for the design, production and distribution of both internal and external communications in written, image and video formats to be deployed using a variety of digital media intended to broadcast content that supports company goals and initiatives while continuously maintaining and growing the positive image of the company. The Communications and Visual Asset Coordinator will identify unmet needs, goals, opportunities and challenges across all departments and aspects of the business in order to acquire, catalogue, manage and protect the identity and image of the company in a compelling way.
• Create and distribute employee and internal communications using strong content creation and visual asset design skills.
• Produce and curate a library of digital assets using graphic design software as well as photo and video capture and editing equipment
• Designs and edits print, video and audio recordings that are consistently high quality and distribution ready
• Designs and edits product catalogs to support marketing programs and commercial efforts
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirement for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
Knowledge of printing design, layout, and production processes, systems, and tools.
• Knowledge of photo and video production techniques, equipment, and processes gained either in a college level training program or on the job.
• Strong computer skills
· Great communicator written and verbal
· Strong collaborative mindset
· 4+ Years of marketing and communications experience
· Innovative thinking
Software Skills that are a must:
· MS Office
· Excellent MS PowerPoint skills for development of executive level presentations
· Strong knowledge of graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator
· Strong knowledge of photo-editing applications such as Adobe Photoshop
· Strong knowledge of video editing applications such as Adobe Premiere Pro
Candidates may be asked to submit professional portfolio showcasing PowerPoint and Graphic Design capabilities
Meets TKMNA Employee Attributes/Competencies
Hybrid opportunity (3 days onsite and 2 days offsite post training period)
**Must be eligible to work in the USA to be considered*
Further details pending interview process for selected candidates
#videography #communicationsroles #generationtk
Das bieten wir
We value people as our greatest resource and offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, vision, dental, employer-matched 401(k) plan, paid time off and an array of employee purchasing incentives.
If you are interested in furthering your education, we have awesome reimbursement programs for graduate, undergraduate, trade school and more!
If you are an applicant with a California residency, please click on the following link: California Job Applicant Notice of Collection