- After a short introductory period in existing structures and processes, gradually assumption of responsibility in assessments, feasibility studies and scouting for internal and external decarbonization projects
- Implementation of proprietary, sustainable new technology developments (e.g. MtX) into initial process engineering processes (process development and design)
- Systematization and application of "Advanced Energy & Process Integration" routines (Heat & Mass Pinches, Hydrogen Management, Power to Heat applications, etc.)
- Utilization and further development of specific calculation methods for the determination of product costs including appropriate benchmarking for technology differentiation and evaluation
- Participation in the application of funding requests and preparation of qualified funding scripts
- Initiation of contacts and partnerships with third party technology developers to evaluate cooperations for the generation of joint intellectual property
- Definition of specific sustainability indicators (KPIs) and their application for benchmarking and optimization of own processes/technologies
- Scientific university degree in thermal/chemical process engineering or technical chemistry, possibly with PhD
- First professional experience in process development, evaluation and early plant design
- Enjoyment of wide-ranging tasks with strong willingness to quickly learn specific familiarization with new topics
- Sound understanding of refinery/petrochemical/chemical processes
- Team-oriented approach and the ability to communicate convincingly in a team and to customers
- Fluent in written and spoken English, ability to communicate in German on working level as well
- Availability to take over internal/external lectures and presentations
- Basic business knowledge to record and develop department-specific product cost calculation models
Das bieten wir
Collegial cooperation and respect in our interaction with each other - that's what you'll find with us since more than 200 years. We can only survive in a competitive environment with excellently qualified specialists.
Numerous health and further education measures as well as regulated working hours including the possibility of mobile working.
An attractive collectively agreed salary, retirement benefits as well as a 13th month's salary and vacation pay.
Are you ready for thyssenkrupp? Then apply now! We look forward to receiving your application documents exclusively via our thyssenkrupp online portal.
Head of Human Resources Development
+ 49 231 547 4267